Mar 7, 2013, 1:18 PM EDT
As if the Yankees didn’t already have enough health issues wrecking their roster now setup man David Robertson is sidelined by shoulder stiffness.
Andy McCullough of the Newark Star Ledger reports that Robertson’s scheduled appearance Tuesday night was canceled when he had trouble getting warmed up, with the right-hander explaining that he slept on his arm funny the night before.
According to Robertson he’d be available out of the bullpen if this were the regular season, but obviously the Yankees will be keeping an eye on him.
- Masahiro Tanaka to pitch on Sunday 7
- Astros shut down George Springer for the season 0
- The Blue Jays will make a qualifying offer to Melky Cabrera 16
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 34
- MLB suspends Jonathan Papelbon seven games for incident during Sunday’s game 42
- VIDEO: Jacob deGrom begins game with eight straight strikeouts to tie MLB record 11
- Bud Selig says MLB and players union will meet this week about domestic abuse policy 8
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 67
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (88)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)