Mar 7, 2013, 1:18 PM EDT
As if the Yankees didn’t already have enough health issues wrecking their roster now setup man David Robertson is sidelined by shoulder stiffness.
Andy McCullough of the Newark Star Ledger reports that Robertson’s scheduled appearance Tuesday night was canceled when he had trouble getting warmed up, with the right-hander explaining that he slept on his arm funny the night before.
According to Robertson he’d be available out of the bullpen if this were the regular season, but obviously the Yankees will be keeping an eye on him.
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 0
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 91
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 124
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 35
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 105
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (127)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (105)
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (99)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (98)