Mar 7, 2013, 1:18 PM EDT
As if the Yankees didn’t already have enough health issues wrecking their roster now setup man David Robertson is sidelined by shoulder stiffness.
Andy McCullough of the Newark Star Ledger reports that Robertson’s scheduled appearance Tuesday night was canceled when he had trouble getting warmed up, with the right-hander explaining that he slept on his arm funny the night before.
According to Robertson he’d be available out of the bullpen if this were the regular season, but obviously the Yankees will be keeping an eye on him.
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 127
- Max Scherzer doubtful for next start due to thumb injury 3
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards 132
- It sure sounds like Adam Wainwright suffered a torn Achilles tendon on Saturday night 37
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 32
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 98
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 78
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 81
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (150)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards (132)