Mar 7, 2013, 1:18 PM EST
As if the Yankees didn’t already have enough health issues wrecking their roster now setup man David Robertson is sidelined by shoulder stiffness.
Andy McCullough of the Newark Star Ledger reports that Robertson’s scheduled appearance Tuesday night was canceled when he had trouble getting warmed up, with the right-hander explaining that he slept on his arm funny the night before.
According to Robertson he’d be available out of the bullpen if this were the regular season, but obviously the Yankees will be keeping an eye on him.
- Someone apparently got Jayson Werth’s autograph in jail 8
- Chris Davis opens up about his Adderall suspension: “It was a moment of weakness” 50
- MLB.com names Byron Buxton as baseball’s top prospect for second straight year 32
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants 101
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 48
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 39
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 173
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants (103)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)