Mar 10, 2013, 9:03 PM EST
So says the Boston Herald’s John Tomase:
The clubhouse is eleventy-billion times better than it was over the last two years. General manager Ben Cherington set out to address the black hole made all the worse by the presence of Bobby Valentine last year, and if March is any indication, he has succeeded.
The vibe in the room couldn’t be any different, or frankly, any better. It starts with manager John Farrell, who has thus far commanded the respect of his players without leaving any knives in anyone’s back.
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 119
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 34
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 68
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 260
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (119)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (101)