Mar 10, 2013, 9:03 PM EDT
So says the Boston Herald’s John Tomase:
The clubhouse is eleventy-billion times better than it was over the last two years. General manager Ben Cherington set out to address the black hole made all the worse by the presence of Bobby Valentine last year, and if March is any indication, he has succeeded.
The vibe in the room couldn’t be any different, or frankly, any better. It starts with manager John Farrell, who has thus far commanded the respect of his players without leaving any knives in anyone’s back.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 2
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 14
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 79
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8