Mar 11, 2013, 2:30 PM EDT
Bizarre game continues. Valdespin turns to bunt, gets nailed by 94 mph fastball from Verlander in really bad spot. New runner, new pitcher.
— Jason Beck (@beckjason) March 11, 2013
I’ll give you one guess as to what that bad spot was. Assuming Valdespin survives, he’s gonna have some extra bunt training tomorrow, methinks.
Spring training: it’s FAN-tastic.
Valdespin says he is OK … Asked where he got hit: “My dick,” Valdespin said.
— Mike Puma (@NYPost_Mets) March 11, 2013
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (90)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (89)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (82)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (77)