Mar 11, 2013, 12:32 PM EDT
The Harlem Shake is played out. Was probably played out ten minutes after the first video was posted. But there’s a simplicity and an absurdity to it all that means it will probably last a long time because, really, anyone can do one. Including the Cleveland Indians, who are taking some time in Goodyear to tape one today.
Here’s a still shot from Frank Herrmann:
Con Los Terroristas twitter.com/FrankHerrmann5…
— Frank Herrmann (@FrankHerrmann56) March 11, 2013
Remember last week when I mentioned that the Indians’ clubhouse is loose? Yeah, still is.
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 0
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 99
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 17
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 23
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39