Video: It’s spring training for Hooters ballgirls too

Mar 11, 2013, 8:23 AM EDT

Look, I’m sure this young lady would not be manning the third base line if it were not for her baseball knowledge, so let us not criticize too harshly, OK?

1. indaburg - Mar 11, 2013 at 8:37 AM

Aw, that’s embarassing. I’ll give her credit for fielding the ball cleanly and not being afraid of handling a baseball. I’ve attended quite a few Phillies ST games and their Hooter ballgirls typically react as if they’ve seen a mouse when a foul ball comes close.

• cur68 - Mar 11, 2013 at 12:42 PM

mmmmm….hooters….

This is the sort of thing that could turn me into a Philly Phan. That team plays the game The Right Way.

• indaburg - Mar 11, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Yep. b00bz and grit.

• cur68 - Mar 11, 2013 at 1:23 PM

word

2. proudlycanadian - Mar 11, 2013 at 9:17 AM

It is spring training for everyone and as indaburg reports, she fielded the ball cleanly and made a great play in giving the ball to a deserving customer. Well done young lady.

3. js20011041 - Mar 11, 2013 at 9:18 AM

This obviously is very embarrasing for her. A true low point in her ball girl career. But, if she needs someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on, I’m there for her. It’ll be rough, but it’s my cross to bear.

4. albertmn - Mar 11, 2013 at 9:26 AM

Was she that embarrassed? While she covered her face for a couple of seconds, she then made sure to remove her sunglasses and fix her hair so that everyone would get a good look at her on TV.

• historiophiliac - Mar 11, 2013 at 12:09 PM

Do you think after wearing those shorts she has dignity left?

• Old Gator - Mar 11, 2013 at 12:37 PM

If that’s not dignity, I’ll redefine it as dignity and add it to Webster’s as an additional definition.

5. bringbackkosar - Mar 11, 2013 at 11:29 AM

you get what you pay for

6. Old Gator - Mar 11, 2013 at 12:38 PM

I’ve always been sorry that they folded Hooters Air. I flew it once from Atlanta to Myrtle Beach just to say I flew it. I was kinda hoping they’d lease a couple of A-380 super jumbo jets and then advertise themselves as “The Airline with the Big Ones.” No joy.

7. dickclydesdale - Mar 11, 2013 at 11:07 PM

This babe qualifies to play the “HOT” corner!

The Jon Lester-Yoenis Cespedes trade is a win-win