Mar 12, 2013, 12:48 PM EDT
This is the type of story you don’t just give up on covering, obviously, so Jason Beck of MLB.com has an update:
Jhonny Peralta confirms he ate clam chowder by mistake yesterday. Said they had potato soup in clubhouse recently that looked the same.
— Jason Beck (@beckjason) March 12, 2013
Life in an MLB clubhouse is a lot more exciting than I imagined, assuming you’re really into soup.
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 71
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 18
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 22
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 11
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)