Mar 12, 2013, 12:48 PM EST
This is the type of story you don’t just give up on covering, obviously, so Jason Beck of MLB.com has an update:
Jhonny Peralta confirms he ate clam chowder by mistake yesterday. Said they had potato soup in clubhouse recently that looked the same.
— Jason Beck (@beckjason) March 12, 2013
Life in an MLB clubhouse is a lot more exciting than I imagined, assuming you’re really into soup.
- Media paying for athlete interviews? Not likely. But watch this stuff closely anyway. 0
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 12
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 64
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 78
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 61
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi (110)