Mar 13, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
The fact that it takes a Justin Verlander fastball to the undercarriage to get one to do this makes me wonder about Jodany Valdespin’s priorities, but at least he has learned something from his horrible HBPiD the other day:
Valdespin isn’t playing today, but says he will start wearing a cup.
— Mike Puma (@NYPost_Mets) March 13, 2013
In other news, this picture is circulating on Reddit. I believe everything I see over there so I’m gonna assume it’s legit even though, because I can tell from the pixels and I have seen a lot of Photoshops in my day, the baseball looks somewhat fake.
Enjoy your nightmares, gentlemen.
- Report: Zack Wheeler expected to make 2-3 starts in minors before joining Mets 5
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 99
- Astros vendor brings snow cones into bathroom stall, gets fired 54
- Don Mattingly will still be the Dodgers’ manager on Friday 18
- Jake Westbrook feeling lingering discomfort in right elbow 8
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (117)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (113)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (99)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (79)
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore (74)
- Watch LIVE: Bruins-Rangers
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks look to even series with Red Wings
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1