Mar 13, 2013, 10:30 AM EST
The fact that it takes a Justin Verlander fastball to the undercarriage to get one to do this makes me wonder about Jodany Valdespin’s priorities, but at least he has learned something from his horrible HBPiD the other day:
Valdespin isn’t playing today, but says he will start wearing a cup.
— Mike Puma (@NYPost_Mets) March 13, 2013
In other news, this picture is circulating on Reddit. I believe everything I see over there so I’m gonna assume it’s legit even though, because I can tell from the pixels and I have seen a lot of Photoshops in my day, the baseball looks somewhat fake.
Enjoy your nightmares, gentlemen.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 7
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 10
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 295
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (295)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)