Mar 13, 2013, 2:49 PM EDT
Kansas City has released Guillermo Moscoso after claiming the right-hander off waivers from Colorado in November.
Moscoso has now been traded twice, claimed off waivers once, and released once since January of 2011, and his next team will be his sixth organization at age 29.
He pitched well for the A’s in 2011, posting a 3.38 ERA in 128 innings, but then got traded to the Rockies for Seth Smith and was knocked around for a 6.17 ERA in 50 innings last season. He was just as bad at Triple-A, so Moscoso will likely have to settle for a minor-league deal and no 40-man roster spot.
- Dustin Pedroia returns to Red Sox starting lineup 4
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 95
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 11
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 230
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (232)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (105)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)