Mar 13, 2013, 2:49 PM EDT
Kansas City has released Guillermo Moscoso after claiming the right-hander off waivers from Colorado in November.
Moscoso has now been traded twice, claimed off waivers once, and released once since January of 2011, and his next team will be his sixth organization at age 29.
He pitched well for the A’s in 2011, posting a 3.38 ERA in 128 innings, but then got traded to the Rockies for Seth Smith and was knocked around for a 6.17 ERA in 50 innings last season. He was just as bad at Triple-A, so Moscoso will likely have to settle for a minor-league deal and no 40-man roster spot.
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 62
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 81
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 58
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 51
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 19
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11