Mar 13, 2013, 2:49 PM EDT
Kansas City has released Guillermo Moscoso after claiming the right-hander off waivers from Colorado in November.
Moscoso has now been traded twice, claimed off waivers once, and released once since January of 2011, and his next team will be his sixth organization at age 29.
He pitched well for the A’s in 2011, posting a 3.38 ERA in 128 innings, but then got traded to the Rockies for Seth Smith and was knocked around for a 6.17 ERA in 50 innings last season. He was just as bad at Triple-A, so Moscoso will likely have to settle for a minor-league deal and no 40-man roster spot.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (104)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (99)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (89)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (82)