Mar 13, 2013, 12:16 PM EST
Out since February 27 with a hamstring injury, shortstop Starlin Castro is back in the Cubs’ lineup today.
Castro ended up missing two weeks, including about 10 days after an MRI exam showed what the Cubs called “minor” hamstring inflammation.
Castro has been very durable since being called up as a 20-year-old in May of 2010, playing 445 of a possible 456 games, including all 162 games last season.
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 67
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 25
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 66
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 256
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (257)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (101)
- Robinson Cano signing only bad if the Mariners stop now (93)