Mar 14, 2013, 2:30 PM EST
The West Michigan Whitecaps are known for introducing crazy concessions each year. They may have outdone themselves: the Baco. Or a taco with a BACON SHELL.
There’s a pic of it at the linked article and it’s … glorious.
Chances of me going to see the Whitecaps play this season: incredibly high.
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 30
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 38
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 61
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 28
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)