Mar 14, 2013, 9:19 AM EDT
Outfielder Delmon Young has picked up his rehab program a bit this week … Young has been doing drills with the agility ladder and running back-to-back days on the treadmill.
None of this changes his timetable, which still has him ready to play in late April or early May. I just wanted to put the image of Delmon Young on something called an “agility ladder” and running on a treadmill in your head. Which you will never, ever be able to mentally un-see.
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 56
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 16
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 22
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 11
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)