Mar 14, 2013, 9:19 AM EDT
Outfielder Delmon Young has picked up his rehab program a bit this week … Young has been doing drills with the agility ladder and running back-to-back days on the treadmill.
None of this changes his timetable, which still has him ready to play in late April or early May. I just wanted to put the image of Delmon Young on something called an “agility ladder” and running on a treadmill in your head. Which you will never, ever be able to mentally un-see.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 57
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 36
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 213
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- David Price surrenders nine consecutive hits to the Yankees in the worst start of his career 29
- Video: Jorge Soler homers in his first major league at-bat 31
- Adam Wainwright has a “dead arm” 42
- HBT Daily: Alex Gordon and the Royals keep on rolling 12
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (213)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (145)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (103)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)