Mar 14, 2013, 8:50 AM EST
Kay and I are back from, taping from the Lair, and our first of six quick division previews focuses on the AL West.
Best part: my prediction that Albert Pujols will have a “monster season” based on nothing other than some weird feeling in my bones. And dudes, I swear it’s there. I have no idea why. It’s feelings like that — and my inability to contain such irrational feelings — that keep me from being a true statty baseball analysis. But that’s just where we are.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Where does Nelson Cruz go from here? 21
- Shin-Soo Choo agrees to seven-year, $130 million deal with Rangers 77
- Grant Balfour may file a grievance over Orioles’ decision to back out of contract 22
- Former Major Leaguer Gabe Kapler wants collisions to remain part of the game 43
- Carlos Beltran introduced by the Yankees, takes a shot at the Mets 40
- Hall of Fame voting expert: Greg Maddux makes it. No one else does. (105)
- I don’t know what the best baseball song is, but it ain’t John freakin’ Fogerty (101)
- Happy Birthday, Ty Cobb! (89)
- Shin-Soo Choo agrees to seven-year, $130 million deal with Rangers (77)
- ‘Tis the season for people acting incredibly dumb (74)