Mar 14, 2013, 8:50 AM EST
Kay and I are back from, taping from the Lair, and our first of six quick division previews focuses on the AL West.
Best part: my prediction that Albert Pujols will have a “monster season” based on nothing other than some weird feeling in my bones. And dudes, I swear it’s there. I have no idea why. It’s feelings like that — and my inability to contain such irrational feelings — that keep me from being a true statty baseball analysis. But that’s just where we are.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- The Padres have talked to the Phillies about Cole Hamels 21
- Why is John Smoltz a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame? 48
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” 85
- Trea Turner’s agent is unhappy his client is in limbo after trade to Nationals 48
- Nexen Heroes accept Jung-Ho Kang posting fee from unidentified MLB team 35
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 16
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 64
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 79
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (145)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site (90)