Mar 14, 2013, 8:50 AM EST
Kay and I are back from, taping from the Lair, and our first of six quick division previews focuses on the AL West.
Best part: my prediction that Albert Pujols will have a “monster season” based on nothing other than some weird feeling in my bones. And dudes, I swear it’s there. I have no idea why. It’s feelings like that — and my inability to contain such irrational feelings — that keep me from being a true statty baseball analysis. But that’s just where we are.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 16
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 10
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 73
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 47
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 47
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 18
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (145)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)
- Ernie Banks, one of baseball’s greatest players and greatest ambassadors has died at age 83 (75)