Mar 14, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
Earlier today Kay Adams and I looked at the AL West, now we look at the NL West. And we ask: does an assemblage of superstars make a team? Does grit matter? And what’s gonna happen with the shorter porch in right in San Diego?This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (241)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (109)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)