Mar 14, 2013, 4:36 PM EDT
I feel like we do this every year: note that the Mets struggle mightily to sell tickets, especially for early season games. But just because we do it every year doesn’t mean it isn’t a real thing, as Shannon Shark at the Mets Police demonstrates.
The upshot: if you have 11 friends and you all want to go see the Mets on Opening Day it’s really not gonna be a problem, dudes.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 78
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 10
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 219
- John Farrell to get fined for being critical of instant replay 53
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (219)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)