Mar 14, 2013, 4:36 PM EDT
I feel like we do this every year: note that the Mets struggle mightily to sell tickets, especially for early season games. But just because we do it every year doesn’t mean it isn’t a real thing, as Shannon Shark at the Mets Police demonstrates.
The upshot: if you have 11 friends and you all want to go see the Mets on Opening Day it’s really not gonna be a problem, dudes.
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 15
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 20
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 18
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar 64
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 75
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 42
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 217
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (217)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (145)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)