Mar 14, 2013, 4:36 PM EST
I feel like we do this every year: note that the Mets struggle mightily to sell tickets, especially for early season games. But just because we do it every year doesn’t mean it isn’t a real thing, as Shannon Shark at the Mets Police demonstrates.
The upshot: if you have 11 friends and you all want to go see the Mets on Opening Day it’s really not gonna be a problem, dudes.
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 15
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 64
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 79
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. 142
- Jake Peavy agrees to a two-year, $24 million deal to stay with the San Francisco Giants 25
- Matt Kemp has officially been traded to the Padres 29
- Padres acquire catcher Derek Norris from Athletics 38
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site 90
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (142)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)