Mar 14, 2013, 12:30 PM EST
Yeah, yeah, I know. You’re too cool for Harlem Shake videos. And I’ll grant you that they’re usually stupid. But given the depths to which we have historically sunk around here in the name of content, mockery and mock-worthy content, I don’t think I’m setting some sort of new precedent by embedding the Indians’ version of it, which we talked about the other day:
It’s not the best executed Harlem Shake video you’ll ever see. I prefer the classic construct of a single camera on a single shot with just one jump-cut. But you gotta admit that seeing Francona shake his hiney is worth what you paid to watch this video.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)