Mar 14, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Yeah, yeah, I know. You’re too cool for Harlem Shake videos. And I’ll grant you that they’re usually stupid. But given the depths to which we have historically sunk around here in the name of content, mockery and mock-worthy content, I don’t think I’m setting some sort of new precedent by embedding the Indians’ version of it, which we talked about the other day:
It’s not the best executed Harlem Shake video you’ll ever see. I prefer the classic construct of a single camera on a single shot with just one jump-cut. But you gotta admit that seeing Francona shake his hiney is worth what you paid to watch this video.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (154)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)