Mar 14, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Yeah, yeah, I know. You’re too cool for Harlem Shake videos. And I’ll grant you that they’re usually stupid. But given the depths to which we have historically sunk around here in the name of content, mockery and mock-worthy content, I don’t think I’m setting some sort of new precedent by embedding the Indians’ version of it, which we talked about the other day:
It’s not the best executed Harlem Shake video you’ll ever see. I prefer the classic construct of a single camera on a single shot with just one jump-cut. But you gotta admit that seeing Francona shake his hiney is worth what you paid to watch this video.
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (84)
- LIVE: Bruins-Blackhawks, Game 4
- Posnanski: How Heat won a game of mistakes
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- GTC: Tiger pulls out of AT&T citing elbow issue
- HBT: Biogenesis suspensions still likely coming