Mar 14, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
Ever since “Larry Bernandez” tried to sneak his way on the mound, the Mariners have been the gold standard of the spring promotional video. Really, for something designed simply to sell tickets, the M’s have elevated the genre into something close to art. Well, OK, maybe that’s saying too much, but they really are damn entertaining.
So I am overjoyed that the new ones are out. And that they do not disappoint. For example:
You can see all of them here. And if anyone wants to buy me some King Feliz High Heat Hot Sauce make sure it comes to my attention c/o NBC Sports.
- Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- PFT: Brady says he's 'never felt better' throwing the ball
- PHT: Stalberg returns to Hawks' lineup for Game 3
- PHT: Hawks look to boost intensity vs. Wings
- HBT: Dodgers manager Mattingly could be on the hot seat
- OlyTalk: Pistorius rules out racing in 2013
- Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1