Mar 14, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
Ever since “Larry Bernandez” tried to sneak his way on the mound, the Mariners have been the gold standard of the spring promotional video. Really, for something designed simply to sell tickets, the M’s have elevated the genre into something close to art. Well, OK, maybe that’s saying too much, but they really are damn entertaining.
So I am overjoyed that the new ones are out. And that they do not disappoint. For example:
You can see all of them here. And if anyone wants to buy me some King Feliz High Heat Hot Sauce make sure it comes to my attention c/o NBC Sports.
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 0
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension 46
- Mark Trumbo diagnosed with stress fracture in foot 6
- Josh Johnson needs a second Tommy John surgery 19
- Sammy Sosa wasn’t invited to Wrigley Field’s 100th birthday 42