Mar 14, 2013, 10:30 AM EST
Ever since “Larry Bernandez” tried to sneak his way on the mound, the Mariners have been the gold standard of the spring promotional video. Really, for something designed simply to sell tickets, the M’s have elevated the genre into something close to art. Well, OK, maybe that’s saying too much, but they really are damn entertaining.
So I am overjoyed that the new ones are out. And that they do not disappoint. For example:
You can see all of them here. And if anyone wants to buy me some King Feliz High Heat Hot Sauce make sure it comes to my attention c/o NBC Sports.
- Grant Balfour may file a grievance over Orioles’ decision to back out of contract 18
- Former Major Leaguer Gabe Kapler wants collisions to remain part of the game 27
- Carlos Beltran introduced by the Yankees, takes a shot at the Mets 29
- The Grant Balfour-Orioles deal is dead 25
- Kevin Youkilis is going to play in Japan 30
- Hall of Fame voting expert: Greg Maddux makes it. No one else does. (105)
- I don’t know what the best baseball song is, but it ain’t John freakin’ Fogerty (101)
- Happy Birthday, Ty Cobb! (89)
- ‘Tis the season for people acting incredibly dumb (74)
- The Yankees agree to a one-year, $2 million deal with Brian Roberts (74)