Mar 18, 2013, 5:17 PM EDT
Drew suffered a concussion on March 7 when he was hit on the helmet by a pitch, and his status for Opening Day is very much in doubt. In fact, Drellich writes that “it seems all but guaranteed now” that Drew will begin the season on the disabled list.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (80)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (75)