Mar 19, 2013, 8:23 AM EDT
He has a magic plantain. Which he had flown to him specially in San Francisco before last night’s WBC game. And when he got it, he put it in his belt like it was a gun. Oh, and it talks to him and tells him that he’s gonna win and stuff.
I dunno either, man.
I guess if Puerto Rico beats the Dominican Republic tonight during a ninth inning rally, this will be on the menu tomorrow morning:
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 7
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 22
- Clayton Kershaw and Mike Trout make MLB history in Saturday’s matchup 12
- Matt Williams on Bryce Harper’s ejection: “He needs to stay in the baseball game” 38
- UPDATE: C.J. Wilson needs elbow surgery and will likely miss the rest of the season 12
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 43
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game 186
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (187)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (112)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (90)