Mar 19, 2013, 8:23 AM EST
He has a magic plantain. Which he had flown to him specially in San Francisco before last night’s WBC game. And when he got it, he put it in his belt like it was a gun. Oh, and it talks to him and tells him that he’s gonna win and stuff.
I dunno either, man.
I guess if Puerto Rico beats the Dominican Republic tonight during a ninth inning rally, this will be on the menu tomorrow morning:
- Roy Halladay is retiring 44
- Tony La Russa Bobby Cox, Joe Torre all unanimously elected to the Hall of Fame 32
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 50
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 46
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 23
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)