Mar 19, 2013, 8:23 AM EDT
He has a magic plantain. Which he had flown to him specially in San Francisco before last night’s WBC game. And when he got it, he put it in his belt like it was a gun. Oh, and it talks to him and tells him that he’s gonna win and stuff.
I dunno either, man.
I guess if Puerto Rico beats the Dominican Republic tonight during a ninth inning rally, this will be on the menu tomorrow morning:
- Cardinals sign Cuban infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 0
- UPDATE: Ervin Santana is prepared to wait “days” before signing 41
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)