Mar 20, 2013, 11:19 AM EDT
Last week there was some talk of John Danks beginning the season on the disabled list as he comes back from shoulder surgery and then yesterday the White Sox left-hander was knocked around for 10 runs in three innings against the Reds.
Through four spring training starts Danks has a 16.36 ERA and .443 opponents’ batting average, but said he’s “making strides” and “feeling better.” Chicago won’t need a fifth starter until April 13, which makes it even more likely they’ll take it slow with Danks.
- Blue Jays manager John Gibbons will return in 2015 3
- HBT Daily: Why did Frank Wren get the axe? 2
- John Schuerholz defines “The Braves Way.” And it’s a pretty big pile of crap. 57
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 26
- Frank Wren fired as Braves GM, John Hart to take over on an interim basis 42
- AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME! Sizing up the final week of the regular season 36
- Must-Click Link: Derek Jeter opens up. Seriously, he really does. 46
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 58
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (124)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (109)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- Giants CEO Larry Baer thinks advertisements on uniforms are coming soon (89)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (87)