Mar 20, 2013, 11:03 AM EST
Grantland’s Jonah Keri sat down with Coco Crisp and some video of a few of his stolen bases and got Crisp to talk about what he was doing in each instance, what he was looking for and why he was successful in each instance.
That’s really it. And it’s both fantastic from a baseball insight perspective and from a how-to-integrate-video-and-technology-in-media perspective too.
Just great, great stuff.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)