Mar 20, 2013, 11:03 AM EDT
Grantland’s Jonah Keri sat down with Coco Crisp and some video of a few of his stolen bases and got Crisp to talk about what he was doing in each instance, what he was looking for and why he was successful in each instance.
That’s really it. And it’s both fantastic from a baseball insight perspective and from a how-to-integrate-video-and-technology-in-media perspective too.
Just great, great stuff.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)