Mar 20, 2013, 11:03 AM EST
Grantland’s Jonah Keri sat down with Coco Crisp and some video of a few of his stolen bases and got Crisp to talk about what he was doing in each instance, what he was looking for and why he was successful in each instance.
That’s really it. And it’s both fantastic from a baseball insight perspective and from a how-to-integrate-video-and-technology-in-media perspective too.
Just great, great stuff.
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 22
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 44
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 21
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 56
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 106
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)