Mar 20, 2013, 11:03 AM EDT
Grantland’s Jonah Keri sat down with Coco Crisp and some video of a few of his stolen bases and got Crisp to talk about what he was doing in each instance, what he was looking for and why he was successful in each instance.
That’s really it. And it’s both fantastic from a baseball insight perspective and from a how-to-integrate-video-and-technology-in-media perspective too.
Just great, great stuff.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 0
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 5
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8
- Brandon Belt headed to disabled list with concussion 5
- Cardinals are interested in David Price, but “would want a financial commitment” from him 47
- Blue Jays, Giants “taking their best shot” at Chase Utley 19
- Baseball is dying, you guys (148)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Watch Derek Jeter tell Joe Buck to get the heck out of the clubhouse (91)
- Adam Wainwright follows the rules and pays the price (90)
- The Astros did not sign number one overall pick Brady Aiken. This is a big deal. (90)