Mar 20, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
UPDATE: Drat. Seems the trip was just to visit his family. He’s gonna have his tooth worked on in Florida tomorrow. Totally ruins my ObamaCare joke. At this rate Jay Leno is never going to ask me to join his writing staff. Sigh.
2:00 PM: It’s like that Ray Stevens “Haircut” song, except it’s about dentists:
Rafael Soriano went back to D.R. yesterday, has infected wisdom tooth that may need to be repaired, Davey said.
— Mark Zuckerman (@ZuckermanCSN) March 20, 2013
See what happens when you pass ObamaCare, libruls?!
- How’d he do that? Magician Maddux fooled hitters all the way to Hall 6
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 46
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 35
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 14
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 193
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 22
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 35
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 35
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (193)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)