Mar 20, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
UPDATE: Drat. Seems the trip was just to visit his family. He’s gonna have his tooth worked on in Florida tomorrow. Totally ruins my ObamaCare joke. At this rate Jay Leno is never going to ask me to join his writing staff. Sigh.
2:00 PM: It’s like that Ray Stevens “Haircut” song, except it’s about dentists:
Rafael Soriano went back to D.R. yesterday, has infected wisdom tooth that may need to be repaired, Davey said.
— Mark Zuckerman (@ZuckermanCSN) March 20, 2013
See what happens when you pass ObamaCare, libruls?!
- Joey Gallo earns Futures Game MVP honors after leading Team USA to victory 3
- Major League Baseball needs to shift the All-Star week schedule 42
- Braves suspend Dan Uggla one game for being extremely tardy on Saturday in Chicago 33
- Cliff Lee on track to return to Phillies’ rotation July 21 4
- MRI shows biceps strain, no structural damage, for Nationals starter Jordan Zimmermann 2
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 22
- Reds hope to get Joey Votto back for the “stretch run” 8
- Jean Segura leaves Brewers following the death of his nine-month-old son 47
- Shocker: the Red Sox publicly criticize A.J. Pierzynski after cutting him (192)
- Masahiro Tanaka diagnosed with partially-torn UCL in elbow (114)
- Giants broadcaster says Angel Hernandez “does not belong in the big leagues” (102)
- David Ortiz is not pleased that his name got pulled into the John Lackey-Nelson Cruz thing (99)
- Woman knocked unconscious during fight between A’s and Giants fans outside AT&T Park (84)