Mar 20, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
UPDATE: Drat. Seems the trip was just to visit his family. He’s gonna have his tooth worked on in Florida tomorrow. Totally ruins my ObamaCare joke. At this rate Jay Leno is never going to ask me to join his writing staff. Sigh.
2:00 PM: It’s like that Ray Stevens “Haircut” song, except it’s about dentists:
Rafael Soriano went back to D.R. yesterday, has infected wisdom tooth that may need to be repaired, Davey said.
— Mark Zuckerman (@ZuckermanCSN) March 20, 2013
See what happens when you pass ObamaCare, libruls?!
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 35
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 21
- Mike Trout hit his 100th career home run to become the youngest member of the 100 HR/100 SB club 22
- Make that two: Alex Rodriguez hits second homer of the night, giving him 658 for his career 41
- Alex Rodriguez hit his 657th career home run 48
- Let’s all just stare at Kris Bryant’s numbers for a while 28
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 39
- The wait is over: The Cubs are calling up top prospect Kris Bryant on Friday 99
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)