Mar 20, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
UPDATE: Drat. Seems the trip was just to visit his family. He’s gonna have his tooth worked on in Florida tomorrow. Totally ruins my ObamaCare joke. At this rate Jay Leno is never going to ask me to join his writing staff. Sigh.
2:00 PM: It’s like that Ray Stevens “Haircut” song, except it’s about dentists:
Rafael Soriano went back to D.R. yesterday, has infected wisdom tooth that may need to be repaired, Davey said.
— Mark Zuckerman (@ZuckermanCSN) March 20, 2013
See what happens when you pass ObamaCare, libruls?!
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 3
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 28
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 19
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 87
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 59
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 61
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 55
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (87)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)