Mar 20, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
UPDATE: Drat. Seems the trip was just to visit his family. He’s gonna have his tooth worked on in Florida tomorrow. Totally ruins my ObamaCare joke. At this rate Jay Leno is never going to ask me to join his writing staff. Sigh.
2:00 PM: It’s like that Ray Stevens “Haircut” song, except it’s about dentists:
Rafael Soriano went back to D.R. yesterday, has infected wisdom tooth that may need to be repaired, Davey said.
— Mark Zuckerman (@ZuckermanCSN) March 20, 2013
See what happens when you pass ObamaCare, libruls?!
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 8
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 59
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 69
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 57
- The Phillies have told teams they’d trade Cliff Lee and Cole Hamels 53
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi (110)