Mar 21, 2013, 4:38 PM EST
The Sacramento River Cats — who are often misidentified as “RiverCats” or “Rivercats” or “Ham Fighters” issued a press release today imploring the media who cover them to get the name right or cough up a buck:
Hey guys, that’s great. But before you start fining people, could you maybe add a space in your logo? Because that sure does look like “RiverCats” to me.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)