Mar 21, 2013, 4:38 PM EDT
The Sacramento River Cats — who are often misidentified as “RiverCats” or “Rivercats” or “Ham Fighters” issued a press release today imploring the media who cover them to get the name right or cough up a buck:
Hey guys, that’s great. But before you start fining people, could you maybe add a space in your logo? Because that sure does look like “RiverCats” to me.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 0
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 28
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 45
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 102
- The MLBPA is serious about investigating leaks to reporters regarding Stephen Drew, Kendrys Morales 32