Mar 21, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
He’s already got millions of bucks, will make millions more, owns a city and will soon be the biggest star in baseball if he’s not already. But now Bryce Harper is taking things to another level:
— Bryce Harper (@Bharper3407) March 19, 2013
Actually, as Mike Oz of Big League Stew determined, it’s really just free burritos for a year, but still. That’s not friggin’ bad. Seems it’s part of some “celebrity program” they have. Which, I imagine, is all about maximizing the chances of celebrities like Harper being photographed carrying Chipotle bags down the sidewalk by paparazzi which equals free advertising for the restaurant.
But really, if Chipotle actually hired these people to be their spokespeople, I’m guessing a good 75% of them would do it in exchange for free burritos anyway, so it’s all good.
- Watch Live: Red Wings at Blackhawks
- Swimmer Phelps denies comeback rumors
- LIVE: Third round of the HP Byron Nelson Championship
- LIVE: Day 1 of Indy 500 Qualifying
- LIVE: Action from Hangtown Motocross Classic
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- PHT: Crosby's hat trick powers Penguins past Senators