Mar 21, 2013, 3:00 PM EST
So says Todd Zolecki:
Delmon Young worked out in outfield for first time today. Also ran bases with trainers monitoring …
— Todd Zolecki (@ToddZolecki) March 21, 2013
Also, and this is an HBT Exclusive, we have video of Delmon Youngs’s rehab here. You really don’t want to miss this.
Young should be ready to go in late April. No telling when if ever he’ll be in game shape.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)