Mar 21, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
So says Todd Zolecki:
Delmon Young worked out in outfield for first time today. Also ran bases with trainers monitoring …
— Todd Zolecki (@ToddZolecki) March 21, 2013
Also, and this is an HBT Exclusive, we have video of Delmon Youngs’s rehab here. You really don’t want to miss this.
Young should be ready to go in late April. No telling when if ever he’ll be in game shape.
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 67
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8
- Brandon Belt headed to disabled list with concussion 5
- Cardinals are interested in David Price, but “would want a financial commitment” from him 47