Mar 21, 2013, 3:00 PM EST
So says Todd Zolecki:
Delmon Young worked out in outfield for first time today. Also ran bases with trainers monitoring …
— Todd Zolecki (@ToddZolecki) March 21, 2013
Also, and this is an HBT Exclusive, we have video of Delmon Youngs’s rehab here. You really don’t want to miss this.
Young should be ready to go in late April. No telling when if ever he’ll be in game shape.
- Media paying for athlete interviews? Not likely. But watch this stuff closely anyway. 2
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 12
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 64
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 78
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 61
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi (110)