Mar 21, 2013, 3:00 PM EST
So says Todd Zolecki:
Delmon Young worked out in outfield for first time today. Also ran bases with trainers monitoring …
— Todd Zolecki (@ToddZolecki) March 21, 2013
Also, and this is an HBT Exclusive, we have video of Delmon Youngs’s rehab here. You really don’t want to miss this.
Young should be ready to go in late April. No telling when if ever he’ll be in game shape.
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 28
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 58
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27