Mar 21, 2013, 11:32 AM EST
Kay Adams and I run through the AL Central. Which, if Master Lock would give us sponsorship money, we’d totally name the Tigers our “Master Lock Lock of the Year” or something cool like that.
But they won’t, so screw those guys.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 0
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 54
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27