Mar 22, 2013, 1:20 PM EDT
Diamond had a bone chip removed from his elbow in December and at the time the Twins insisted he’d be fully healthy for spring training, but setbacks followed and now Diamond is aiming to make his season debut in mid-April.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)