Mar 28, 2013, 11:51 AM EDT
Sportnet New York announced that former Red Sox and Mets manager Bobby Valentine will join their studio team for 12-15 Mets games this season, beginning with Opening Day.
He’ll be part of SNY’s pregame and postgame coverage, which is in addition to his new job as Sacred Heart University’s athletic director and work on NBC Sports Radio.
I guess that makes him a co-worker, although I’ve yet to see him around the office. I’ve yet to see anyone around my office, though, now that I think about it.
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 20
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 44
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 101
- The MLBPA is serious about investigating leaks to reporters regarding Stephen Drew, Kendrys Morales 31
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 59