Mar 28, 2013, 2:34 PM EST
Here’s pitcher Garret Richards talking to Scott Miller of CBS Sports.com about Mike Trout and Domino’s:
“He loves chicken wings,” Richards says. “He’s a Domino’s fan. That’s not just in one place, either. He’ll find a Domino’s wherever we’re at.
“He’ll eat 24 wings in about 10 minutes.”
The only worse thing than eating that many wings in that short a period is them being Domino’s wings. Eww.
In other news, that stuff about Mike Trout being fat that floated around this spring was a lot of hooey — I saw him up close and he’s not fat by any stretch of the imagination — but there’s no telling what’ll happen when he’s 30 if he keeps this stuff up.
- Report: D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 28
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 1
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 37
- The Phillies have told teams they’d trade Cliff Lee and Cole Hamels 53
- Mark Prior’s retirement reminds us that young pitchers will break your heart 24
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)