Mar 28, 2013, 2:34 PM EDT
Here’s pitcher Garret Richards talking to Scott Miller of CBS Sports.com about Mike Trout and Domino’s:
“He loves chicken wings,” Richards says. “He’s a Domino’s fan. That’s not just in one place, either. He’ll find a Domino’s wherever we’re at.
“He’ll eat 24 wings in about 10 minutes.”
The only worse thing than eating that many wings in that short a period is them being Domino’s wings. Eww.
In other news, that stuff about Mike Trout being fat that floated around this spring was a lot of hooey — I saw him up close and he’s not fat by any stretch of the imagination — but there’s no telling what’ll happen when he’s 30 if he keeps this stuff up.
- Jonathan Papelbon makes it clear, again: He wants out of Philadelphia 51
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises 71
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 52
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 51
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 67
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 51
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 107
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (107)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises (71)