Mar 28, 2013, 2:34 PM EDT
Here’s pitcher Garret Richards talking to Scott Miller of CBS Sports.com about Mike Trout and Domino’s:
“He loves chicken wings,” Richards says. “He’s a Domino’s fan. That’s not just in one place, either. He’ll find a Domino’s wherever we’re at.
“He’ll eat 24 wings in about 10 minutes.”
The only worse thing than eating that many wings in that short a period is them being Domino’s wings. Eww.
In other news, that stuff about Mike Trout being fat that floated around this spring was a lot of hooey — I saw him up close and he’s not fat by any stretch of the imagination — but there’s no telling what’ll happen when he’s 30 if he keeps this stuff up.
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 85
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 60
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 53
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 20
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11