Mar 29, 2013, 5:00 PM EST
That pretty much says it all.
The biggest takeaway: the cat picked the Royals to win the AL Central, just like Jon Paul Morosi did. Not gonna lie, though. I trust the cat’s methodology a bit more.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)