Apr 2, 2013, 5:55 PM EDT
If he misses it, though, is it really his first start? Duuuuude ….
Kazmir strained his ab during Monday’s workout, may need a trip to DL. Move allows club to back date DL/bring up optioned starter for Sat
— Cleveland Indians (@Indians) April 2, 2013
This after Kazmir won the fifth spot in the Indians’ starting rotation and was scheduled to make his regular-season debut on Saturday against the Rays.
Here’s hoping this is just a hiccup that doesn’t mess with a budding Comeback Player of the Year story.
- Royals might actually know what they are doing 13
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco 64
- Clown shoes in Chicago: the Cubs grounds crew couldn’t get the tarp on the field 56
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 69
- Tony La Russa denies that Kirk Gibson’s job is safe 22
- Pirates activate Andrew McCutchen from the disabled list 2
- HBT Daily: They’ve dropped six straight, but the Pirates may be the Wild Card favorites 2
- The Diamondbacks plan to bring back Kirk Gibson for some reason 31
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (125)
- Jayson Werth clocked at 105 m.p.h. in a 55 zone, is charged with reckless driving (88)
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- Baseball is dying, you guys (78)
- A vote for Tom Werner for commissioner is a vote to return to the dark ages (78)