Apr 2, 2013, 5:55 PM EDT
If he misses it, though, is it really his first start? Duuuuude ….
Kazmir strained his ab during Monday’s workout, may need a trip to DL. Move allows club to back date DL/bring up optioned starter for Sat
— Cleveland Indians (@Indians) April 2, 2013
This after Kazmir won the fifth spot in the Indians’ starting rotation and was scheduled to make his regular-season debut on Saturday against the Rays.
Here’s hoping this is just a hiccup that doesn’t mess with a budding Comeback Player of the Year story.
- Astros “making a strong effort” for Phillies ace Cole Hamels 12
- Angels acquire outfielders David Murphy and David DeJesus 22
- Jenrry Mejia gets 162-game ban for second failed PED test 24
- Nationals, Phillies agree to Jonathan Papelbon trade 54
- The Hall of Fame just made a MAJOR change to the Hall of Fame voting process 66
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s 85
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 49
- The Troy Tulowitzki trade might be the strangest deadline deal ever 40
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Settling the Scores: Wednesday’s results (106)