Apr 2, 2013, 5:55 PM EDT
If he misses it, though, is it really his first start? Duuuuude ….
Kazmir strained his ab during Monday’s workout, may need a trip to DL. Move allows club to back date DL/bring up optioned starter for Sat
— Cleveland Indians (@Indians) April 2, 2013
This after Kazmir won the fifth spot in the Indians’ starting rotation and was scheduled to make his regular-season debut on Saturday against the Rays.
Here’s hoping this is just a hiccup that doesn’t mess with a budding Comeback Player of the Year story.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 13
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 43
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17