Apr 2, 2013, 5:55 PM EDT
If he misses it, though, is it really his first start? Duuuuude ….
Kazmir strained his ab during Monday’s workout, may need a trip to DL. Move allows club to back date DL/bring up optioned starter for Sat
— Cleveland Indians (@Indians) April 2, 2013
This after Kazmir won the fifth spot in the Indians’ starting rotation and was scheduled to make his regular-season debut on Saturday against the Rays.
Here’s hoping this is just a hiccup that doesn’t mess with a budding Comeback Player of the Year story.
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 3
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 28
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 19
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 87
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 59
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 61
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 55
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (87)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)