Apr 2, 2013, 5:01 PM EDT
Drew has been out since a pitch to the helmet left him with a concussion on March 7, experiencing post-concussion symptoms that included dizziness, so he’ll likely need some time at extended spring training before potentially joining the Red Sox’s lineup.
Jose Iglesias is filling in at shortstop for Drew, who signed with the Red Sox on a one-year, $9.5 million contract this offseason.
- Huston Street says he’d retire if he was used like a 1970s-style fireman 19
- CC Sabathia looks like a reliever 19
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 52
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 59
- Andy MacPhail introduced by the Phillies. And the first topic of conversation is sabermetrics 20
- What a world: Orioles are in first place and Ubaldo Jimenez has been their ace 16
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results 99
- Steven Matz stellar on the mound — and at the plate — in his major league debut for the Mets 19
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (275)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (108)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (79)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)