Apr 3, 2013, 8:22 AM EDT
“I’ve learned not to think that, ‘This is it,’” second baseman Ian Kinsler said. “I was definitely thinking what the celebration would be like. If there’s one team that’s not going to take an out for granted, it’s probably us.”
Ouch. Well, at least it didn’t come down to a fly ball to Nelson Cruz.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)