Apr 4, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
Not icky in the sense that the story itself is gross — news flash, women in the late 50s thought Mickey Mantle was good looking — but creepy in the way that Coppock tells it. Something about this — especially the way he seems to throw his dead father under the bus — just makes my skin crawl.
So of course I am sharing it with as many people as I possibly can:
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 14
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 48
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17