Apr 4, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
And once Joyce got done with his onfield interview with Todd Kalas and made it back into the clubhouse, things got even crazier, as the newcomers got to see how the Rays celebrate a win.
The disco ball was spinning, strobe lights flashing, Pitbull’s Don’t Stop the Party was blaring, then Joyce pulled the cord to light the Captain Morgan light in the corner of the clubhouse.
Know that old saying about what happens in the clubhouse stays in the clubhouse? Wish that rule could be retroactively — and forcefully — applied to the Rays.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (241)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (111)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)