Apr 5, 2013, 5:16 PM EDT
When people tell bloggers to get their heads out of the spreadsheets and watch a game, our Aaron Gleeman takes it one step further: he plays a game.
Well, in video game form. I mean, you wouldn’t want him to have to leave his basement or anything, would you?
Here’s a scouting report on him from FanGraphs. I think the best part is that Gleeman seems to be able to field his own warning track fly balls. That’s plus speed, my friends.
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 0
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 33
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8
- Brandon Belt headed to disabled list with concussion 5
- Cardinals are interested in David Price, but “would want a financial commitment” from him 47
- Blue Jays, Giants “taking their best shot” at Chase Utley 19
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 27
- Baseball is dying, you guys (148)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Watch Derek Jeter tell Joe Buck to get the heck out of the clubhouse (91)
- Adam Wainwright follows the rules and pays the price (90)
- The Astros did not sign number one overall pick Brady Aiken. This is a big deal. (90)