Apr 5, 2013, 5:16 PM EDT
When people tell bloggers to get their heads out of the spreadsheets and watch a game, our Aaron Gleeman takes it one step further: he plays a game.
Well, in video game form. I mean, you wouldn’t want him to have to leave his basement or anything, would you?
Here’s a scouting report on him from FanGraphs. I think the best part is that Gleeman seems to be able to field his own warning track fly balls. That’s plus speed, my friends.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 36
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 6
- Giants to acquire Mike Leake from Reds 30
- Astros acquire Carlos Gomez and Mike Fiers from Brewers 44
- Pirates bolster bullpen, pick up Joakim Soria from Tigers 12
- The extraordinarily odd, 13-player Dodgers-Marlins-Braves trade is done 62
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers 111
- Both the Phillies and the Rangers did well in the Cole Hamels trade 73
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (111)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)