Apr 5, 2013, 5:16 PM EDT
When people tell bloggers to get their heads out of the spreadsheets and watch a game, our Aaron Gleeman takes it one step further: he plays a game.
Well, in video game form. I mean, you wouldn’t want him to have to leave his basement or anything, would you?
Here’s a scouting report on him from FanGraphs. I think the best part is that Gleeman seems to be able to field his own warning track fly balls. That’s plus speed, my friends.
- Giants manager Bruce Bochy doesn’t expect Matt Cain to pitch again this year 3
- Matt Harvey throws off mound for first time since Tommy John surgery 2
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 38
- Cliff Lee placed on DL with recurrence of flexor pronator strain 27
- Winners and losers at the trade deadline 46
- 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 49
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers 137
- Red Sox trade John Lackey to Cardinals for Allen Craig and Joe Kelly 91
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (201)
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes (165)
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers (137)
- Tampa Bay news station tweets classless Detroit joke following David Price trade (128)
- Rangers’ retirement gifts for Derek Jeter: Yankees cowboy boots, signed George W. Bush photo (126)