Apr 5, 2013, 5:16 PM EST
When people tell bloggers to get their heads out of the spreadsheets and watch a game, our Aaron Gleeman takes it one step further: he plays a game.
Well, in video game form. I mean, you wouldn’t want him to have to leave his basement or anything, would you?
Here’s a scouting report on him from FanGraphs. I think the best part is that Gleeman seems to be able to field his own warning track fly balls. That’s plus speed, my friends.
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 64
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 32
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 13
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 119
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27
- The Padres have talked to the Phillies about Cole Hamels 23
- Why is John Smoltz a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame? 63
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” 85
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (145)
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot (119)
- Today’s specious anti-Mike Piazza-for-the-Hall-Fame argument (93)
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site (90)
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” (85)