Apr 5, 2013, 5:16 PM EST
When people tell bloggers to get their heads out of the spreadsheets and watch a game, our Aaron Gleeman takes it one step further: he plays a game.
Well, in video game form. I mean, you wouldn’t want him to have to leave his basement or anything, would you?
Here’s a scouting report on him from FanGraphs. I think the best part is that Gleeman seems to be able to field his own warning track fly balls. That’s plus speed, my friends.
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 0
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 13
- What they’re saying about the passing of Cubs legend Ernie Banks 7
- Alex Rodriguez recently met with incoming MLB commissioner Rob Manfred 15
- Ernie Banks, one of baseball’s greatest players and greatest ambassadors has died at age 83 75
- Sean Doolittle has a “slight” rotator cuff tear, won’t be ready for Opening Day 4
- Ryan Vogelsong re-signs with Giants after flirting with Astros 17
- Phillies and Brewers moving closer to Jonathan Papelbon trade 52
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (143)
- Max Scherzer’s seven-year deal with Nationals worth $210 million (119)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- Ernie Banks, one of baseball’s greatest players and greatest ambassadors has died at age 83 (75)