Apr 6, 2013, 10:02 PM EST
Veteran utilityman Bill Hall announced on his personal Twitter feed this evening that he has re-signed with the Angels. He was released by them in late March after struggling to stay healthy in camp.
Hall appeared in only seven major league games last season, going 2-for-9 for the Orioles. He spent the majority of the year at Triple-A Norfolk, where he batted .246/.300/.430 in 370 plate appearances.
Hall will report to extended spring training and then Triple-A Salt Lake, where he will function as organizational depth.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)