Apr 6, 2013, 10:02 PM EST
Veteran utilityman Bill Hall announced on his personal Twitter feed this evening that he has re-signed with the Angels. He was released by them in late March after struggling to stay healthy in camp.
Hall appeared in only seven major league games last season, going 2-for-9 for the Orioles. He spent the majority of the year at Triple-A Norfolk, where he batted .246/.300/.430 in 370 plate appearances.
Hall will report to extended spring training and then Triple-A Salt Lake, where he will function as organizational depth.
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 67
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 25
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 66
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 256
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (257)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (101)
- Robinson Cano signing only bad if the Mariners stop now (93)