Apr 6, 2013, 6:11 PM EST
The title says it all.
In the top of the seventh inning of this afternoon’s Nationals-Reds game, Jayson Werth connected for a solo home run to right-center which was caught by a gentleman who just so happened to be holding a child in his other arm.
That easily could have gone very wrong, but that was some impressive multi-tasking. Serious dad skills on display in Cincinnati.
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 55
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 212
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 160
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (212)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (100)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)