Apr 7, 2013, 12:42 PM EST
Here’s a shot of the lineup card for Sunday afternoon’s series finale between the Diamondbacks and Brewers, provided by Brewers senior director of media relations Mike Vassallo:
You’ll notice that Ryan Braun is absent. He hasn’t appeared in a game in this series because of neck spasms. It’s not a long-term concern, but Braun was struggling to move his head at all on Saturday.
Braun will give it another shot Monday when the Brewers open a three-game set at Wrigley Field.
That beautiful penmanship belongs to Brewers bench coach Jerry Narron. He even does Japanese.
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 12
- What they’re saying about the passing of Cubs legend Ernie Banks 7
- Alex Rodriguez recently met with incoming MLB commissioner Rob Manfred 14
- Ernie Banks, one of baseball’s greatest players and greatest ambassadors has died at age 83 75
- Sean Doolittle has a “slight” rotator cuff tear, won’t be ready for Opening Day 4
- Ryan Vogelsong re-signs with Giants after flirting with Astros 17
- Phillies and Brewers moving closer to Jonathan Papelbon trade 52
- Pete Rose will be at the All-Star Game in Cincinnati this year 28
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (143)
- Max Scherzer’s seven-year deal with Nationals worth $210 million (119)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)
- Ernie Banks, one of baseball’s greatest players and greatest ambassadors has died at age 83 (75)