Apr 7, 2013, 12:42 PM EDT
Here’s a shot of the lineup card for Sunday afternoon’s series finale between the Diamondbacks and Brewers, provided by Brewers senior director of media relations Mike Vassallo:
You’ll notice that Ryan Braun is absent. He hasn’t appeared in a game in this series because of neck spasms. It’s not a long-term concern, but Braun was struggling to move his head at all on Saturday.
Braun will give it another shot Monday when the Brewers open a three-game set at Wrigley Field.
That beautiful penmanship belongs to Brewers bench coach Jerry Narron. He even does Japanese.
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 1
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 5
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 13
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 55
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 10
- Vin Scully says 2016 will be his last season of broadcasting 34
- Edwin Encarnacion slugs three home runs as Blue Jays thrash Tigers 18
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)