Apr 7, 2013, 12:42 PM EDT
Here’s a shot of the lineup card for Sunday afternoon’s series finale between the Diamondbacks and Brewers, provided by Brewers senior director of media relations Mike Vassallo:
You’ll notice that Ryan Braun is absent. He hasn’t appeared in a game in this series because of neck spasms. It’s not a long-term concern, but Braun was struggling to move his head at all on Saturday.
Braun will give it another shot Monday when the Brewers open a three-game set at Wrigley Field.
That beautiful penmanship belongs to Brewers bench coach Jerry Narron. He even does Japanese.
- The Cubs to announce the hiring of Joe Maddon on Monday 38
- Cubs fire manager Rick Renteria, clear way for Joe Maddon 69
- HardballTalk’s Top 150 Free Agents for 2015 24
- Joe Maddon’s pursuit of the Cubs job called “a classless act” by some in the game 121
- Kevin Youkilis opts for retirement at age 35 31
- 10 nominees for Hall of Fame’s Veterans Committee announced 108
- Bochy’s championship resume ranks among game’s best 19
- Alex Gordon would have been a dead duck had he tried to score 83
- A veteran says enough is enough when it comes to tributes for the soldiers (282)
- Jose Canseco shot his middle finger off (148)
- Oscar Taveras dies after car accident in the Dominican Republic (140)
- Joe Maddon’s pursuit of the Cubs job called “a classless act” by some in the game (121)
- Fox’s World Series broadcast gets a low grade from The New York Times (110)