Apr 7, 2013, 12:42 PM EDT
Here’s a shot of the lineup card for Sunday afternoon’s series finale between the Diamondbacks and Brewers, provided by Brewers senior director of media relations Mike Vassallo:
You’ll notice that Ryan Braun is absent. He hasn’t appeared in a game in this series because of neck spasms. It’s not a long-term concern, but Braun was struggling to move his head at all on Saturday.
Braun will give it another shot Monday when the Brewers open a three-game set at Wrigley Field.
That beautiful penmanship belongs to Brewers bench coach Jerry Narron. He even does Japanese.
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 35
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 4
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 15
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 7
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 38
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 8
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 20
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)