Apr 7, 2013, 12:42 PM EDT
Here’s a shot of the lineup card for Sunday afternoon’s series finale between the Diamondbacks and Brewers, provided by Brewers senior director of media relations Mike Vassallo:
You’ll notice that Ryan Braun is absent. He hasn’t appeared in a game in this series because of neck spasms. It’s not a long-term concern, but Braun was struggling to move his head at all on Saturday.
Braun will give it another shot Monday when the Brewers open a three-game set at Wrigley Field.
That beautiful penmanship belongs to Brewers bench coach Jerry Narron. He even does Japanese.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)