Apr 8, 2013, 8:59 AM EDT
Because I possess sense and taste I watched “Napoleon Dynamite” for the 145th time on Saturday. Then I went to tis IMDB page because I was curious about one of the actors in it. One click led to another and I found a page for a short film with this as its plot:
In the future federal chrono-regulations prohibits anyone from traveling back in time in an attempt to alter the present, but one man has a plan so crazy it might just work; Keep George W. Bush from becoming president by helping him become commissioner of baseball. All he has to do to carry out his plan is convince two clerks at ChronoCopy that Bud Selig Must Die.
Starring Jon Heder and Tony Hale of all people.
And then I Googled it and found the actual thing. Which is a “Funny or Die” short. Who knew they got their own IMDB pages? Who cares, though. Tell me you didn’t think this at least once over the past decade.
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 3
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 9
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 17
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 11
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 7
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 27
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 9
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)