Apr 8, 2013, 8:59 AM EDT
Because I possess sense and taste I watched “Napoleon Dynamite” for the 145th time on Saturday. Then I went to tis IMDB page because I was curious about one of the actors in it. One click led to another and I found a page for a short film with this as its plot:
In the future federal chrono-regulations prohibits anyone from traveling back in time in an attempt to alter the present, but one man has a plan so crazy it might just work; Keep George W. Bush from becoming president by helping him become commissioner of baseball. All he has to do to carry out his plan is convince two clerks at ChronoCopy that Bud Selig Must Die.
Starring Jon Heder and Tony Hale of all people.
And then I Googled it and found the actual thing. Which is a “Funny or Die” short. Who knew they got their own IMDB pages? Who cares, though. Tell me you didn’t think this at least once over the past decade.
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 24
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 38
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 6
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 23
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)