Apr 8, 2013, 8:59 AM EDT
Because I possess sense and taste I watched “Napoleon Dynamite” for the 145th time on Saturday. Then I went to tis IMDB page because I was curious about one of the actors in it. One click led to another and I found a page for a short film with this as its plot:
In the future federal chrono-regulations prohibits anyone from traveling back in time in an attempt to alter the present, but one man has a plan so crazy it might just work; Keep George W. Bush from becoming president by helping him become commissioner of baseball. All he has to do to carry out his plan is convince two clerks at ChronoCopy that Bud Selig Must Die.
Starring Jon Heder and Tony Hale of all people.
And then I Googled it and found the actual thing. Which is a “Funny or Die” short. Who knew they got their own IMDB pages? Who cares, though. Tell me you didn’t think this at least once over the past decade.
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game 141
- The Winners and Losers at the Trade Deadline 66
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 11
- Report: Yoenis Cespedes heading to the New York Mets 36
- The Blue Jays pick up Ben Revere from the Phillies 65
- Cubs trade for Dan Haren 28
- Cardinals add more bullpen help, get Jonathan Broxton from Brewers 13
- Orioles trade for Brewers outfielder Gerardo Parra 19
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (151)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (112)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (90)