Apr 8, 2013, 8:59 AM EDT
Because I possess sense and taste I watched “Napoleon Dynamite” for the 145th time on Saturday. Then I went to tis IMDB page because I was curious about one of the actors in it. One click led to another and I found a page for a short film with this as its plot:
In the future federal chrono-regulations prohibits anyone from traveling back in time in an attempt to alter the present, but one man has a plan so crazy it might just work; Keep George W. Bush from becoming president by helping him become commissioner of baseball. All he has to do to carry out his plan is convince two clerks at ChronoCopy that Bud Selig Must Die.
Starring Jon Heder and Tony Hale of all people.
And then I Googled it and found the actual thing. Which is a “Funny or Die” short. Who knew they got their own IMDB pages? Who cares, though. Tell me you didn’t think this at least once over the past decade.
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 1
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 21
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- Cardinals add “OT” patch for Oscar Taveras 76
- 2015 Preview: Pittsburgh Pirates 12
- 2015 Preview: San Diego Padres 22
- MLB is looking into some strange gambling tweets involving Marlins pitcher Jarred Cosart 46
- 2015 Preview: New York Yankees 63
- College baseball player cut after making offensive tweet about Mo’ne Davis (115)
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (112)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)
- Cardinals add “OT” patch for Oscar Taveras (76)
- Andrew McCutchen cut his hair for the first time in eight years (75)