Apr 8, 2013, 8:59 AM EST
Because I possess sense and taste I watched “Napoleon Dynamite” for the 145th time on Saturday. Then I went to tis IMDB page because I was curious about one of the actors in it. One click led to another and I found a page for a short film with this as its plot:
In the future federal chrono-regulations prohibits anyone from traveling back in time in an attempt to alter the present, but one man has a plan so crazy it might just work; Keep George W. Bush from becoming president by helping him become commissioner of baseball. All he has to do to carry out his plan is convince two clerks at ChronoCopy that Bud Selig Must Die.
Starring Jon Heder and Tony Hale of all people.
And then I Googled it and found the actual thing. Which is a “Funny or Die” short. Who knew they got their own IMDB pages? Who cares, though. Tell me you didn’t think this at least once over the past decade.
- Red Sox announce four-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, DFA Juan Francisco 17
- The Cubs have offered Jon Lester “north of $135 million” 49
- Pablo Sandoval’s deal: five years, $98 million plus an option 40
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 25
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 285
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- UPDATE: Red Sox finalizing a 4-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, with a vesting option 35
- MLB players react to Odell Beckham, Jr. catch on Sunday Night Football 27
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (286)
- More Hall of Fame ballots like Adam Rubin’s please (135)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (133)
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” (130)
- Sexual assualt charges reinstated against Tigers pitcher Evan Reed (129)