Apr 8, 2013, 1:48 PM EDT
After sitting out three games with a neck injury Ryan Braun is in the Brewers’ lineup today, batting third and playing left field.
In the 11th inning of yesterday’s loss to the Diamondbacks it looked like Braun would pinch-hit with two outs, but then manager Ron Roenicke called him back sent up pitcher and career .152 hitter Kyle Lohse to make the game-ending out.
Considering that turn of events it seemed like Braun must have been in pretty rough shape, yet less than 24 hours later he’s apparently good to go.
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 2
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 10
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 25
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 11
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 80
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 92
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (110)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (92)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)