Apr 8, 2013, 1:48 PM EDT
After sitting out three games with a neck injury Ryan Braun is in the Brewers’ lineup today, batting third and playing left field.
In the 11th inning of yesterday’s loss to the Diamondbacks it looked like Braun would pinch-hit with two outs, but then manager Ron Roenicke called him back sent up pitcher and career .152 hitter Kyle Lohse to make the game-ending out.
Considering that turn of events it seemed like Braun must have been in pretty rough shape, yet less than 24 hours later he’s apparently good to go.
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 6
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 54
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 40
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 61
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 54
- Today is the day: Marlins ace Jose Fernandez returns from Tommy John surgery 4
- A-Rod, the Yankees and the union in talks to direct his $6 million home run bonus to charity 29
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 53
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (77)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)