Apr 8, 2013, 1:31 PM EST
Jim Edmonds is now doing Cardinals pregame/postgame for Fox Sports Midwest, so I guess he’s spending less time in Orange County than he used to. If you have the means, you may want to consider buying his home in Irvine. Only $8 million. And best part: BOWLING ALLEY!
So what does Jim Edmonds’ Santa Barbara-style manse have to offer? Oh, just your usual hodge-podge of opulence ranging from a state of the art theater to a custom wine cellar to a gym with a sauna, and those are just the interior goods. Outside, the longtime ballplayer’s nearly one-acre spread rocks a pool area complete with an outdoor cabana and fireplace, along with a detached casita.
There really is a bowling alley. Click through and there’s a pic and everything.
It’s 10,000 square feet. So if you want to cover it all, you’ll need Edmonds’ range.
- Matt Kemp has officially been traded to the Padres 18
- Padres acquire catcher Derek Norris from Athletics 30
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site 81
- What will the future of Cuban players in MLB look like? 25
- Royals sign Edinson Volquez for two years, $20 million 29
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade 97
- Sergio Romo re-signs with the Giants for $15 million 15
- So, apparently we’re sweating the Matt Kemp physical now 46
- Baseball’s highest-ranking Hispanic woman employee sues for discrimination (163)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)