Apr 8, 2013, 1:31 PM EDT
Jim Edmonds is now doing Cardinals pregame/postgame for Fox Sports Midwest, so I guess he’s spending less time in Orange County than he used to. If you have the means, you may want to consider buying his home in Irvine. Only $8 million. And best part: BOWLING ALLEY!
So what does Jim Edmonds’ Santa Barbara-style manse have to offer? Oh, just your usual hodge-podge of opulence ranging from a state of the art theater to a custom wine cellar to a gym with a sauna, and those are just the interior goods. Outside, the longtime ballplayer’s nearly one-acre spread rocks a pool area complete with an outdoor cabana and fireplace, along with a detached casita.
There really is a bowling alley. Click through and there’s a pic and everything.
It’s 10,000 square feet. So if you want to cover it all, you’ll need Edmonds’ range.
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter passes Carl Yastrzemski for seventh on all-time hits list 14
- Ray Rice is awful, but let’s not pretend baseball has a great record on domestic violence 75
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 49
- Mariners’ interest in Matt Kemp is “very real” 29
- Astros players upset over Mark Appel’s promotion to Double-A, bullpen session in Houston 45
- Four theories about the Hall of Fame voting changes 24
- Troy Tulowitzki is visiting a sports hernia surgeon 10
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 29
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (165)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)
- Ten years ago today the Alex Rodriguez-Jason Varitek brawl changed the narrative of the Sox-Yankees rivalry (88)