Apr 8, 2013, 1:31 PM EDT
Jim Edmonds is now doing Cardinals pregame/postgame for Fox Sports Midwest, so I guess he’s spending less time in Orange County than he used to. If you have the means, you may want to consider buying his home in Irvine. Only $8 million. And best part: BOWLING ALLEY!
So what does Jim Edmonds’ Santa Barbara-style manse have to offer? Oh, just your usual hodge-podge of opulence ranging from a state of the art theater to a custom wine cellar to a gym with a sauna, and those are just the interior goods. Outside, the longtime ballplayer’s nearly one-acre spread rocks a pool area complete with an outdoor cabana and fireplace, along with a detached casita.
There really is a bowling alley. Click through and there’s a pic and everything.
It’s 10,000 square feet. So if you want to cover it all, you’ll need Edmonds’ range.
- World Series Reset: Can the Giants even things up? 0
- Behind strong bullpen, Royals edge Giants 3-2 to take a 2-1 World Series lead 28
- Paul Konerko, Jimmy Rollins named co-winners of the Roberto Clemente Award 2
- The greatest trick this Royals bullpen ever pulled … 3
- Adam Wainwright underwent elbow surgery to “trim” cartilage 12
- World Series, Game 3: Royals vs. Giants lineups 1
- Andrew Friedman got $35 million to leave the Rays for the Dodgers … and he might be underpaid 13
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays 143
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays (143)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? (101)