Apr 8, 2013, 1:31 PM EDT
Jim Edmonds is now doing Cardinals pregame/postgame for Fox Sports Midwest, so I guess he’s spending less time in Orange County than he used to. If you have the means, you may want to consider buying his home in Irvine. Only $8 million. And best part: BOWLING ALLEY!
So what does Jim Edmonds’ Santa Barbara-style manse have to offer? Oh, just your usual hodge-podge of opulence ranging from a state of the art theater to a custom wine cellar to a gym with a sauna, and those are just the interior goods. Outside, the longtime ballplayer’s nearly one-acre spread rocks a pool area complete with an outdoor cabana and fireplace, along with a detached casita.
There really is a bowling alley. Click through and there’s a pic and everything.
It’s 10,000 square feet. So if you want to cover it all, you’ll need Edmonds’ range.
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 24
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 45
- Today is the day: Marlins ace Jose Fernandez returns from Tommy John surgery 4
- A-Rod, the Yankees and the union in talks to direct his $6 million home run bonus to charity 25
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 50
- Video: Joey Butler breaks up Carlos Carrasco’s no-hitter with two outs in the ninth inning 12
- Bill Stoneman taking over as Angels’ interim GM 15
- Jerry Dipoto loses power struggle with Mike Scioscia, steps down as Angels general manager 39
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (110)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (77)