Apr 8, 2013, 1:31 PM EST
Jim Edmonds is now doing Cardinals pregame/postgame for Fox Sports Midwest, so I guess he’s spending less time in Orange County than he used to. If you have the means, you may want to consider buying his home in Irvine. Only $8 million. And best part: BOWLING ALLEY!
So what does Jim Edmonds’ Santa Barbara-style manse have to offer? Oh, just your usual hodge-podge of opulence ranging from a state of the art theater to a custom wine cellar to a gym with a sauna, and those are just the interior goods. Outside, the longtime ballplayer’s nearly one-acre spread rocks a pool area complete with an outdoor cabana and fireplace, along with a detached casita.
There really is a bowling alley. Click through and there’s a pic and everything.
It’s 10,000 square feet. So if you want to cover it all, you’ll need Edmonds’ range.
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 20
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 75
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 48
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 18
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- Ernie Banks, one of baseball’s greatest players and greatest ambassadors has died at age 83 (75)