Apr 8, 2013, 12:31 PM EST
Last year Yankees Stadium played host to two big time European soccer matches: Chelsea vs. Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid vs. AC Milan. They’re doing it again this year:
World and European champion Spain will play an exhibition game on June 11 at Yankee Stadium, which also will host a postseason friendly between Manchester City and Chelsea on May 25.
Kinda wish the Yankees hadn’t scored seven runs yesterday. Totally killed my “finally, you can see some offense at Yankee Stadium this year” joke. Man.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)