Apr 9, 2013, 12:30 PM EST
Did you know: when Nick Swisher is “hurt,” the “bro”-quotient in his speech is reduced by as much as 76%? It’s true!
Here’s Mark Feinsand of the Daily News asking Swisher about his offseason move from New York to Cleveland:
“It hurt. That team was amazing. The city was amazing, my teammates were so great to me … When it boils down to it, they didn’t come to me. They didn’t even offer anything. In a situation like that, as much as I love that city and as hard as it was for me to leave, I had to do what was best for my family and myself.”
Eh, it’s business. I think everyone who has paid any bit of attention to the Yankees knows it’s business. Swisher is an emotional guy, though, so this is understandable too.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)