Apr 9, 2013, 1:31 PM EDT
And, apparently, no one at the Florida DMV speaks Spanish:
Google it if you are confused.
Several people sent me this — apparently it made the rounds among some of the more hardcore HBT commenters today — but I have no idea where it came from originally. All I know is that it came from a Marlins fan with taste and discernment.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)