Apr 10, 2013, 4:30 PM EDT
The Cubs and Brewers game scheduled for today has been postponed. Either due to general lack of interest or because the weather in Chicago is horrifying. Could be either one, really.
That’s not too important, though, as it will no doubt be made up in a sparsely-attended double header at some point. What is important, though, is that this bumps the Brewers’ scheduled starter — Kyle Lohse — to Friday. And on Friday the Brewers play the Cardinals in St. Louis.
Happy homecoming for the guy the Cardinals didn’t want even after Chris Carpenter went down for the year. It’ll be interesting to see how he’s received by The Best Fans in Baseball.
- World Series Reset: On to AT&T Park 1
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? 87
- John Hart to be named Braves President of Baseball Operations 3
- No, Ned Yost didn’t “out-manage” Bruce Bochy. His players played better 69
- At least Hunter Strickland entertained us last night 37
- Royals even up World Series with 7-2 Game 2 victory 43
- Craig Kimbrel wins Trevor Hoffman Award; Greg Holland gets Mariano Rivera Award 16
- World Series, Game 2: Giants vs. Royals lineups 10
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (129)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? (87)