Apr 10, 2013, 4:30 PM EDT
The Cubs and Brewers game scheduled for today has been postponed. Either due to general lack of interest or because the weather in Chicago is horrifying. Could be either one, really.
That’s not too important, though, as it will no doubt be made up in a sparsely-attended double header at some point. What is important, though, is that this bumps the Brewers’ scheduled starter — Kyle Lohse — to Friday. And on Friday the Brewers play the Cardinals in St. Louis.
Happy homecoming for the guy the Cardinals didn’t want even after Chris Carpenter went down for the year. It’ll be interesting to see how he’s received by The Best Fans in Baseball.
- Bill Stoneman taking over as Angels’ interim GM 0
- Jerry Dipoto loses power struggle with Mike Scioscia, steps down as Angels general manager 24
- Bobby Bonilla’s isn’t the only deferred money deal in the game. And isn’t even the worst. 47
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. 67
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM 74
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 46
- Rangers activate Josh Hamilton from disabled list, send prospect Joey Gallo to Triple-A 12
- Huston Street says he’d retire if he was used like a 1970s-style fireman 51
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (110)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)