Apr 10, 2013, 4:30 PM EDT
The Cubs and Brewers game scheduled for today has been postponed. Either due to general lack of interest or because the weather in Chicago is horrifying. Could be either one, really.
That’s not too important, though, as it will no doubt be made up in a sparsely-attended double header at some point. What is important, though, is that this bumps the Brewers’ scheduled starter — Kyle Lohse — to Friday. And on Friday the Brewers play the Cardinals in St. Louis.
Happy homecoming for the guy the Cardinals didn’t want even after Chris Carpenter went down for the year. It’ll be interesting to see how he’s received by The Best Fans in Baseball.
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 9
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 14
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 75
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 52
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 61
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 54
- Today is the day: Marlins ace Jose Fernandez returns from Tommy John surgery 4
- A-Rod, the Yankees and the union in talks to direct his $6 million home run bonus to charity 29
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (277)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)