Apr 10, 2013, 4:30 PM EDT
The Cubs and Brewers game scheduled for today has been postponed. Either due to general lack of interest or because the weather in Chicago is horrifying. Could be either one, really.
That’s not too important, though, as it will no doubt be made up in a sparsely-attended double header at some point. What is important, though, is that this bumps the Brewers’ scheduled starter — Kyle Lohse — to Friday. And on Friday the Brewers play the Cardinals in St. Louis.
Happy homecoming for the guy the Cardinals didn’t want even after Chris Carpenter went down for the year. It’ll be interesting to see how he’s received by The Best Fans in Baseball.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 0
- Report: Cubs calling up prospect infielder Addison Russell 7
- Jonathan Lucroy headed to disabled list with broken toe 8
- Reds manager Bryan Price goes on profanity-laden tirade against media 49
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 75
- Report: Marlins manager Mike Redmond is on the hot seat 41
- Five Royals ejected in Sunday’s series finale against the Athletics 88
- White Sox will promote Carlos Rodon on Monday 14
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (129)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (109)