Apr 12, 2013, 10:15 AM EDT
Barbeque sauce in Kansas City seems like a tough market to break into, but Butler’s sauce is raising money for his “Hit-It-A-Ton” charity that helps local families in need of food.
- 2014 Preview: Chicago Cubs 1
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” 34
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 18
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12