Apr 12, 2013, 12:46 PM EST
Bobby Valentine sure is a busy guy.
He’s the athletic director at Sacred Heart University, he’s working a bunch of Mets games for SNY television in New York, he’s on NBC Sports Radio, he’s doing commercials mocking his firing by the Red Sox for CBS Sports fantasy baseball, and now he’s writing a book.
Gaylee Fee of the Boston Herald reports that Valentine has signed a deal with big-time publisher Simon and Schuster to write a book titled “Valentine’s Way.” According to Free it’ll be a memoir and includes “his perspective on last season with the Red Sox.” Fun!
Also, has any book title ever set itself up for easy, never-ending jokes more than “Valentine’s Way”?
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (88)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)