Apr 12, 2013, 9:45 PM EST
It sounds like I’m making it up, but I’m not. The Philadelphia Inquirer’s Matt Gelb tweeted:
— Matt Gelb (@magelb) April 13, 2013
We haven’t received an update as to what kind of kiss it was.
They put two guys on the ‘Kiss Cam’ tonight. What hilarity!! (by hilarity I mean offensive homophobia). Enough with this stupid trend.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (98)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)