Apr 13, 2013, 8:45 PM EST
Marlins starter Jose Fernandez can throw a baseball better than all but a few human beings on planet earth. He had just singled and driven in the Marlins’ first run of the game to break a scoreless tie — his first career hit and RBI as well — but it was a jacket that really gave him difficulty.
Click here for an animated .gif.
Fernandez has, thus far, outdueled Phillies ace Cole Hamels through six innings tonight, holding the Phillies scoreless and lowering his season ERA to 0.82.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (86)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)