Apr 13, 2013, 12:06 PM EDT
As Bill noted last night, the Yankees turned a wildly entertaining triple play in the eighth inning of their 5-2 win over the Orioles. Below you’ll find the video, complete with commentary from the different broadcasts. Not surprisingly, the John Sterling one is pretty entertaining.
Great stuff. Most of the focus over the past 36 hours has been on the ugliness of the Carlos Quentin/Zack Greinke brawl, so sometimes it’s easy to overlook the times when players are having fun on a baseball field.
- Today is the Sox’ annual Patriot’s Day game. It’s more significant now than ever. 3
- Boswell: “Harper may be the Nats’ seventh-best player” 26
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 70
- Boston Marathon heroes remembered with pregame ceremony at Fenway Park 10
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 172
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (249)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (172)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)