Apr 13, 2013, 12:06 PM EDT
As Bill noted last night, the Yankees turned a wildly entertaining triple play in the eighth inning of their 5-2 win over the Orioles. Below you’ll find the video, complete with commentary from the different broadcasts. Not surprisingly, the John Sterling one is pretty entertaining.
Great stuff. Most of the focus over the past 36 hours has been on the ugliness of the Carlos Quentin/Zack Greinke brawl, so sometimes it’s easy to overlook the times when players are having fun on a baseball field.
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 8
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 14
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 11
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 7
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 26
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 9
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 31
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (88)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)