Apr 13, 2013, 12:06 PM EDT
As Bill noted last night, the Yankees turned a wildly entertaining triple play in the eighth inning of their 5-2 win over the Orioles. Below you’ll find the video, complete with commentary from the different broadcasts. Not surprisingly, the John Sterling one is pretty entertaining.
Great stuff. Most of the focus over the past 36 hours has been on the ugliness of the Carlos Quentin/Zack Greinke brawl, so sometimes it’s easy to overlook the times when players are having fun on a baseball field.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 41
- Andrew McCutchen departs game versus Cardinals after aggravating injured left rib cage 4
- Mariners extend general manager Jack Zduriencik’s contract 14
- Money, money, money (and Bud Selig’s nirvana) 15
- These days, the correlation between payroll and winning is historically weak 60
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 49
- Report: Cubs calling up top prospect outfielder Jorge Soler 40
- Shin-Soo Choo to undergo season-ending bone spur surgery on elbow 13
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (143)
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million (96)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Even if he’s reinstated, does Pete Rose make the Hall of Fame? (89)